Monday 9 January 2012

Container list

Inspired by a uni friend's goal to have, on average, one new experience per week, I'm going to break out of my rut and start trying new things myself.  It's not exactly a bucket list, more of a smaller version - a container list!!
 
First on the list, I've signed up for a mixed touch football team.  Now those who know me know I'm not really a sporty kind of girl.  Especially, I'm not a team sports kind of girl, where I have a whole host of other people relying on my performance.  Nevertheless, I've signed up.  I figure, worst comes to worst, I'll make some new friends and have some fun running around getting fit.  This is a big thing for me.  Next thing to do - read up on touch football rules and practice catching a ball....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...