Wednesday 29 January 2014

Lots of firsts

It's been a momentous couple of days lately!  Just before the long weekend was quite a day of firsts for Ellie.

She had her first babycino, and devoured the included marshmallow as well!


And she had her first haircut! I was scheduled for one so I took her along with me for a tidy up, Such a curious one, she was looking around at everything that was happening. Lucky my hairdresser is a patient lady; she just did things in Ellie's time when she was comfortable. Now, no more mullet! She looks like such a grown up little girl!

This week marks her first official week in the toddler room at daycare. My little bean is growing up!

Tell me about any recent 'firsts' for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...